Yograj Guggul also Known as Yograj Guggulu, This is widely used in arm pain, arthritic pain, sciatica, knee joint pain, locked jaw, Low back pain, myalgia and Foot pain.
It is mainly prescribed for good health of joints,addressing all kind of joint pains arising due to vaat imbalance and accumulation of toxins. Dabur Yograj Guggulu contains Shuddha Guggulu in combination with other herbs such as triphala, chitrak, musta, vidanga and others.
Yograj Guggulu addresses various other problems also including fistula, chest congestion, breathlessness, part of treatment of Rheumatism and other arthritis too.
- Adhyavata – Gout- Vatarakta
- Agnimandya–dyspepsia- Digestive weakness
- Anaha – bloating
- Amavata – Rheumatoid arthritis
- Amenorrhea – Rajodarshana
- Aruchi – Anorexia
- Arsha– Piles
- Arteriosclerosis thickening and hardening of the arterial walls
- Bhagandar- Fistula
- Backache with Stiffness
- Depression Passive Symptoms
- Dushta Vrana – Infected wounds
- Dysmenorrhea – Painful menstruation
- Fibromyalgia- Muscular or Musculoskeletal pain- Muscle Spasm
- Female reproductive system disorders
- Gulma - Abdominal tumors
- Grahani– Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – Irritable colon
- High Cholesterol level
- Joint Stiffness
- Krumi – worm infestation
- Kushtha – Group of skin disorder
- Pleeha – splenomegaly
- Udarshoola – Infantile colic
- Vata Vyadhi– Neurological Disorders
- Vata imbalance diseases affecting bone, joints and bone marrow
1 – 2 Tablets twice or thrice a day with luke warm water.
Usually it is administered along with amrutarishta, buttermilk, dashamoolarishta, gomutra (gomootra), honey, lukewarm water or maharasnadi kadha, or as per disease as per your doctor’s prescription.
There are no known side effects of this product.
It is best to take this medicine with doctors suggestion only in case of pregnancy, lactation, hypertension (raktagata vata) and madhumeha (diabetes).
Better to avoid in children below 6 years of age or prescribed in lower doses.
Very high dose may cause acidity, allergic reaction, heartburn, stomach or abdominal pain, indigestion, belching(burping), upset stomach.
Ajamoda seed (Trachysspermum roxb.), Ajowan seed (Carum copticum), Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis), Black Cumin seed (Nigella sativa), Black Pepper fruit (Piper nigrum), Cardamom seed (Elettaria cardamomum), Chavya herb (Piper cubeba), Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum zeylanica), Chitrak root (Plumbago zeylanica), Coriander seed (Coriandrum sativum), Cumin seed (Cuminum cyminum), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara) Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Gokshura fruit (Tribulus terrestris), Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula), Musta root (Cyperus rotundus), Pippali fruit and root (Piper longum), Rasna herb (Pluchea lanceolata), Rock salt, Shuddha Guggulu(Commiphora mukul), Talisa leaf (Abies webbiana) Tejpatra herb (Cinnamomum tamala), Ushira herb (Vetiveria zizanoides), Vibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica), Vidanga fruit (Embelia ribes), Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare)
Customer Care No - 1800-103-1644