Sandu Yograj Guggul an effective medicine commonly used for Musculoskeletal disorder (Vata Disorder). It pacifies vitiated vatadosha and digests ama dosha. It has catalyst, rejuvenate, hypolipidemic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic action. It corrects motor and sensory functions of nerves.
It also acts as nervine tonic. It can be consumed continuously for 2 to 4 years without any adverse effect.
A Potent Formulation prepared from the combination of Yograj Guggul which is used for Ayurvedic treatment of various types of arthritis.
The most effective Guggulkalpa in Vatavyadhi is Yograj Guggul with the combination of drugs having Ushna, Agnideepak and Amapachak properties helpful in Srotorodhatmaka Samprapti of Sandhigata Vata. Potent Shothaghna, Vatahar and Shoolaghna action with Dashamoolkwath Vishesh Shodhit Guggul
Yograj Guggul also Known as Yogaraj Guggulu, Yograj Guggulu
It is widely used in Arm pain, Arthritic Pain, Sciatica, Knee joint pain, Locked jaw, Low back pain, Myalgia and Foot pain.
It is best known for its therapeutic uses like Anti inflammatory, Anti-arthritic, Carminative, Anti Gout, Analgesic, Muscle relaxant, Anti Oxidant, Adaptogenic (adapt to physiological and psychological stress)
Effect on Tridosha
It helps calm tri doshas mainly Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Adhyavata – Gout- Vatarakta
- Agnimandya–dyspepsia- Digestive weakness
- Anaha – bloating
- Amavata – Rheumatoid arthritis
- Amenorrhea – Rajodarshana
- Aruchi – Anorexia
- Arsha– Piles
- Arteriosclerosis thickening and hardening of the arterial walls
- Bhagandar- Fistula
- Backache with Stiffness
- Depression Passive Symptoms
- Dushta Vrana – infected wounds
- Dysmenorrhea – Painful menstruation
- Fibromyalgia- Muscular or Musculoskeletal pain- Muscle Spasm
- female reproductive system disorders
- Gulma - Abdominal tumors
- Grahani– Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – Irritable colon
- High Cholesterol level
- Joint Stiffness
- Krumi – worm infestation
- Kushtha – Group of skin disorder
- Pleeha – splenomegaly
- Udarshoola – Infantile colic
- Vata Vyadhi– Neurological Disorders
- Vata imbalance diseases affecting bone, joints and bone marrow
1 – 2 Tablets twice or thrice a day before or twice a day with Luke warm water
Usually it is administered along with Amrutarishta, buttermilk, Dashamoolarishta, Gomutra, Honey, lukewarm water or Maharasnadi Kadha, or as per disease as per your doctor’s prescription.
There are no known side effects of this product
It is best to take this medicine with doctors suggestion only in case of pregnancy, Lactation, Hypertension (Raktagata Vata) and Madhumeha (Diabetes).
Better to avoid in children below 6 years of age or prescribed in lower doses.
This product should not be used as a self-medication for fever please consult your doctor for the same.
Very high dose may cause Acidity, Allergic reaction, Heartburn, Stomach or Abdomen pain, Indigestion, Belching(burping), Upset Stomach.
Commiphora mukul, Plumbago zeylanica, Embelia ribes, Piper longum, Zingiber officinale, Triphala, Trikatu etc.