Ayurveda has lots of Herbs that support lung health typically do so by offering one or more of the following benefits
- Calm the release of histamines slowly.
- Expectorant — which helps break up and expel chest congestion clears lungs.
- Clears irritated nasal passages and airways.
- Relax the muscles near the upper respiratory system to quell a cough.
- Fight the harmful organisms that can produce upper respiratory problems.
- They may be a source of antioxidants and reduce oxidative damage and redness.