Charak - Kofol Cough Lozenges
KOFOL Lozenge is a versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have anti-inflammatory properties. Curcuma longa and Zingiber officinale are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Glycyrrhiza glabra and Adhatoda vasica are mucolytic and expectorant) that helps loosen mucus by making bronchial secretions thinner and easier to cough up. Ocimum sanctum has immunomodulator properties. Bibhitaki is known to suppress the cough reflex.
Therefore, KOFOL is a first choice in the therapy of cough. KOFOL syrup is for productive cough and KOFOL chewable tablets for non-productive cough.
DIRECTION OF USE:
To know more about the products reach us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOS & DON’TS
- Gargle with salt water
- Steam inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint recommended.
- Avoid speaking too much to reduce strain on throat. If required, talking in a low and soft pitch is advised.
- Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back, especially in case of chest congestion.
- Perform breathing exercise to increase lung capacity.
- Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
- Avoid cold water, refrigerated food items and ice-cream.
- Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and exposure to chemicals, industrials fumes, pollen and dust.
- Avoid oily and spicy food.
- Container Material
- Non Breakable Plastic
- Discreet Packing
- No Special Packing
- Dosage Forms
- Pathy - चिकित्सा
- Useful for
- Cough and cold
16 other products in the same category: