B Four - Roasted Flax Seeds
Everyday Four - Roasted Flax Seeds are Richest sources of plant-based Omega-3 Fatty Acids (ALA)
Roasted Flax Seeds are Gluten-Free, Roasted Flax seeds are World first Cultivated superfood and 1 source of lignans in human diets
Health Benefits of Roasted Flaxed Seeds.
- Flax seeds rank 1 source of lignansin human diets.Lignans are unique fiber-related polyphenols that provide us with antioxidant benefits for anti-aging, hormone balance and cellular health benefits
- Flax seed benefits have been proven time and time again and even including fighting breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer.
- The journal of Nutrition and Metabolism found that adding flax seeds into your diet can naturally reduce cholesterol level
- Flax seeds is full of healthy fats and fiber, it will help you feel satisfied longer so you will eat fewer calories overall which may lead to weight loss.
- Biggest flax seed benefits come from its ability to promote Digestive health. Flax seeds is also very high in soluble and insoluble fiber which can also improve digestive health
- Flax Seeds are having highest magnesium foods in the world
- Container Material
- Dosage Forms
- Useful for
16 other products in the same category: