Jaundex Syrup a Proprietary medicine by Sandu It help reduce inflammation of liver cells and increases secretion of bile into small intestine. Jaundex has anti-inflammatory, hepato-protective, anti-viral, digestive and laxative properties.
Effect on Tridosha
Balances Vata, Pita and Kapha dosha.
- Adjuvant to hepato-toxic drugs like anti-TB and anti-cancer drugs
- Appetizer and Digestion
- Alcoholic hepatitis
- Drug-induced hepatitis
- Eliminates liver toxins out of body
- Helps to regenerate the cells of Liver.
- Hepatitis A,B,C,D,E
- Jaundice, viral hepatitis
- Pre-cirrhotic conditions
- Reduces serum bilirubin, SGOT and SGPT levels
- Stimulates bile flow and restores liver function
- Improves patients compliance to anti-TB and anti-cancer drugs
Kutki 125 mg, Kirait 125 mg, Raktarohida 125 mg, Daru Halad 125 Mg, Bal Harde 188 mg, Bhui Amla 188 mg, Gulvel 175 mg, Rui Patra 25 mg, Yavakshar 33mg, Navasagar 6 mg, Erandpatra 625 mg, Binders and Q.s.
Two tablets twice or Thrice Daily, Preferably As advised by your doctor as per your condition.
Customer Care No - 022-25284402