Unique herbal astringent, antiseptic, and expectorant medicine for curing throat disorders. Flavonoid principles of catechu have a significant anti- inflammatory effect.
- Mukha Daurgandhya (Halitosis or bad breath)
- Mukha Paka (Stomatitis)
- Danta Roga (Diseases of tooth)
- Danta shaushirya (Dental caries)
- Danta Krimi (Dental caries)
- Gala Roga (Diseases of throat)
- Aruchi (Tastelessness)
- Chaladanta (Loose tooth)
- Mukhajadya (Restricted movement of jaw)
- Asya Roga (Diseases of buccal cavity)
- Kafa (Cough)
- Shvasa (Dyspnoea/Asthma)
Effect on Tridosha
It balances all doshas.
1 to 4 tablets to be taken in the morning and evening. Not more than 12 tablets in a day.
There are no side effects of this product.
Khadira Sar, Pushkara, Kakarshringi, Katphala, Bharangi, Haritaki, Lavanga, Shunthi, Maricha, Pippali, Ativisha, Krishna Jiraka, Yavaksara, Guduchi, Brihati, Kantakari, Bibhitaka.
Customer Care No - 03366136264