Praval Pishti is a coolant for your body with its cooling `Pishti’ made up of “Shuddha Pravala” processed in Rose water which is excellent Dahashamak, mild & Sheeta. It acts as Raktaprasadak by alleviating Vidagdha property of Pitta. Being Pittashamak & Vishaghna effective in Jwara, Kasa, Kshaya, Raktapitta. Useful in Raktapradar, Nasagata Raktapitta, Adhoga Raktapitta with its Raktastambhak action
This is made from Coral powder which is a good source of Calcium Carbonate it also contains magnesium and trace minerals
Pravala Pishti is used in the treatment of cough, cold excessive burning sensation. It improves immunity level . It acts as cardiac tonic for cardiac patients. Growing children, adolescents and post-menopausal women need more calcium. It provides natural calcium and vitamin C for the development and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and cell membrane
- Improves immunity:- The continuous usage of pravala pishti helps in improving the functions of the immune system properly.
- Treatment of osteoporosis:- Being pure calcium focused ayurvedic medicine, pravali pishti can be used in the treatment of...
- Debility:- Debility is a state where a person feels tired and weak due to suffering from a chronic disease or suffering...
- Hairfall:- It is also seen that the continuous usage of pravala pishti can control the falling of ha
- Amlapitta - Acidity, Digestive, relieves Ama Dosha
- Bhuta nashana – Psychiatric disorders, mania
- Burning sensation
- Cardiac tonic.
- Deepana –Digestion strength
- Jwara- Fever,
- Garbhini Kasa & Chhardi
- Kanthikara – Improves skin complexion and luster
- Kafa- Cough and Cold
- Kshaya – Tuberculosis, depletion of body tissues, weight loss
- Netradaha – Netraroga – eye disorders
- Shwasa – Asthma and chronic Respiratory disorders
- Teething disorders in children and cell membrane
- Balya – improves strength and immunity
- Vidradhi – Abscess- Swollen Body tissues, Accumulation of Pus
Effect on Tridosha
It helps Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Especially Kapha and Vata Doshas are calmed
1 – 2 Tablets twice a day before meal with milk, honey, Gulkand or Sheetsudha or as directed by your physician
Please consult your physician before taking this medication in case of lactating mothers and pregnancy as well as diabetes.
Very high dose especially with Pitta body person may cause Acidity, Allergic reaction, Heartburn, Stomach or abdomen pain, Indigestion, Belching(burping), Upset Stomach. Follow the prescribed dose by your physician.
Shuddha Pravala – Purified Coral, Rose water – quantity sufficient.
Customer Care No - 91-22-30036111
Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited, 135, Nanubhai Desai Road, Khetwadi, Mumbai 400004, Maharashtra, INDIA
Tel: + 91 22 2382 5888, + 91 22 3003 6300, Fax: + 91 22 2388 1308, Email: email@example.com