Kumkumadi Tailam is helpful to improve skin texture, complexion and also to relieve skin problems such as acne, scars etc. Kumkuma means saffron, which is the main ingredient of this medicine.
Kumkumadi Thailam Benefits:
- Improves skin complexion and texture.
- Relieves blemishes, acne, acne scars, white and black heads, dark circle, sun tans, wrinkles.
- It is a good face massage oil.
- It has both cleansing and nourishing effect on skin.
- It has anti aging qualities.
- Adds radiance to the skin.
- Removes scars, pimples, blemishes and wrinkles.
- Useful in sun tan.
- Makes skin radiant and beautiful.
How to use Kunkumadi oil for dark circles?
Take 5 drops of the oil on to your thumb. Gently rub over the dark circle area, 2 minutes each, in moon shaped movements, below the eyes. Do this for both the eyes. Wash off with hot water and soap.
Do this 2 times a day
Traditional significance of Kumkumadi tailam:
This special herbal oil was prepared first by Ashwin Twins – The Gods of Indian medicine.
Mixing Kunkumadi oil with other face creams –
Many people mix a few drops of Kumkumadi oil with face creams for application.
Kumkumadi, being a very versatile oil, can be used this way.
Custtomer Care No- 02764-292674/75