SMDC Natural Health and Food Products was started with the objective of providing options for "healthy foods" that are grown in an absolutely natural process (ZBNF method of farming).
Why ZBNF? What is ZBNF?
- ZBNF are set of natural farming methods.
- No chemical, fertilizer, pesticides, bio-fertilizers or vermicompost used.
- Only these four steps; seed treatment,microbial culture, mulching and soil aeration.
- It is different from organic farming.
Rock salt or sendha namak as it is popularly known, is a favourite of those fasting during the auspicious days of Navratri. This is the only type of 'salt' consumed during these nine days. Rock salt is the purest form of salt - unprocessed and raw, devoid of environmental pollutants and chemical components. "It contains 84 out of the 92 trace elements required by the body including potassium, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, copper and so on. It's a superior salt, which has number of health benefits are as follow.
- Rock salt is a superior salt, according to Ayurveda
- It improves digestion and is a natural way to relieve stomach pain
- It is also great for purifying the air around you
- Rock Salt is very good for health.
- Rock Salt is nutritious.
Saindhav Meeth/Salt is ideal to use for day-to-day use.