SMDC Natural Health and Food Products was started with the objective of providing options for "healthy foods" that are grown in an absolutely natural process (ZBNF method of farming).
Why ZBNF? What is ZBNF?
- ZBNF are set of natural farming methods.
- No chemical, fertilizer, pesticides, bio-fertilizers or vermicompost used.
- Only these four steps; seed treatment,microbial culture, mulching and soil aeration.
- It is different from organic farming.
The health benefits of cumin include its ability to aid in digestion, improve immunity, and treat skin disorders and insomnia. Cumin also helps treat anemia, boils, cancer, and respiratory disorders such as asthma and bronchitis.
Cumin is a good source of iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus. Other vitamins present in it include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin A, C, E, K, and vitamin B6.
Health Benefits of Cumin
* Rich in Iron
* Boosts Immunity
* Helps with Asthma & Bronchitis
* Skin Care
* Reduces the Risk of Diabetes
* Lowers Cholesterol
* Weight Loss