Erand Pak is a classical analgesic, anti-inflammatory ayurvedic medicine in form of a jam prepared from eranda seeds (Arenda, Castor, Ricinus communis) indicated in vata roga or neuromuscular diseases. Indicated in the treatment of vata diseases, abdominal colic pain, bloating, rheumatoid arthritis etc. With a reference Yogaratnakara vatavyadhi chikitsa from ancient sage of India.
Effect on Tridosha
Balances Vata Dosha.
- Abdominal pain, Abdominal lump (Gulma)
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Distension of abdomen due to obstruction to passage of urine and stools (Anaha)
- Locked jaw
- Low back ache
- Urinary tract diseases
- Vata diseases
- Inflammation of joints
- Inflammation of scrotum
- Loss of Strength
- Lumbar Spondylitis
- Lumbar sacral region disorders
- Muscular Pains
- Pain due to paralysis
- Pain in urinary system (Basti Shula)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (Amavata)
- Stiffness and Tightness in the chest (Urograha), Stiffness in thigh muscles (Kati graha)
- Useful in hemiplegia (paralysis of the arm, leg, and trunk on the same side of the body)
Abhrak Bhasma, Ashwagandha, Dalchini, Dugdha, Ela, Erand Majja, Ghruta, Javitri, Jaiphal, Kali Nisoth, Khus, Lauha Bhasma, Laung(Clove), Nagkeshar, Piplamul, Soya, Sugar, Renuka, Shatavari, Tejpatra, Trikatu, Punarnava, etc.
One to Two teaspoon Twice a day or as directed by your doctor
Customer Care No -0712-2759586