Shatavari is useful in premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and uterine bleeding. It helps increase breast milk production in lactating mothers. It is a powerful uterine tonic and balances hormonal levels in females.Shatavari is considered to be the best herbal tonic in Ayurvedic . Shatavari helps regulate Menstruation in femele Shatavari (Asparagus recemosus) has been used for centuries in Ayurveda to support the reproductive system, particularly for females and as s support for the digestive system, especially cases of excess pitta. It is traditional used as a rejuvenating tonic for the female reproductive system.
* For healthy female reproductive system
* Healthy levels of breast milk production
* Supports in balancing female hormone
* Supportive of male reproductive system as well
* Soothing effect on the digestive tract
* Healthy peristasis of bowels.
* Moisturizing support of the respiratory tract
* Promotes healthy energy levels and strength.
* Supports the immune system
* Naturals antioxidant properties.
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) Juice added natural preservative E 330, permitted class II preservatives
Direction for Use -
Shatavari Juice 30 ml mixed with lukewarm water. two times daily.