Swarna Makshik Bhasma (Swarnamakshik Bhasma) is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from an ore of Copper and Iron Pyrite.These nutrients are essential for many biological functions in the body. Copper and iron both are essential for forming Red blood cells,hemoglobin.In addition, it is also important therapeutically in the treatment of diabetes, piles, skin diseases,anemia, jaundice, insomnia, chronic low grade fever, burning sensation in the eyes, heartburn, burning micturation, bleeding piles, nausea, vomiting, headache with pulsating pain or feeling of burning sensation or heat, itching, leucorrhoea, and other abdominal diseases.This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Swarna Makshik Bhasma is beneficial in following conditions
- Swarn Makshika is beneficial in anemia.
- This is also found to be beneficial in jaundice.
- Swarn Makshika is also found to be beneficial in Kapha and Pitta Roga’s.
- This is brings about increase in red blood cell count.
- Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in insomnia also.
- It helps in having a sound sleep in children when they are regularly disturbed by continuous urge or a habit of bed wetting.
- Swarn Makshika is also found to beneficial in various types of Pitta roga’s.
- This is also found to be beneficial in various types of chronic as well as acute headaches.
- Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in anorexia.
- Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in various types of eye disorders.
- Helps in the reduction of excessive lipid and cholesterol content in blood vessels. Thus increasing the circulation of blood from the heart to the whole body.
- Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in vomiting.
- This also reduces the excessive heat from the body and mind thus helping producing a calming effect.
- Also reduces the occurrence of peptic ulcers in stomach.
- As it goes on in helping in anorexia so it helps in arising appetite.
- Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in various types of fevers.
- Swarn Makshika is helpful in treatment of alcoholism.
- This is also beneficial in strengthening of cardiac muscles. Thus increasing the heart rate. Thus it increases cardiac output.