Himalaya Rumalaya Gel is a potent and safe phytopharmaceutical formulation that relieves joint and bone pains associated with various orthopedic ailments. Rumalaya Gel contains Gandhapura taila and Shallaki.
It is especially useful in sports injuries and sprains. It gets absorbed fast and gives relief.
- Pain and inflammation due to musculoskeletal disorders such as sprains, strains.
- Lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, hip and knee joint pain and muscular pain.
- Muscle stiffness and sports injuries.
- Pain related to osteoarthritis, cervical and spondylosis and sciatica.
Effects on Tridosha
It balances all three inflamed doshas.
Directions for use
Apply topically three to four times daily on the affected area or as directed by your physician. Simultaneous use of Rumalaya tablets ensures complete relief.
There are no side effects of this product
Key Ingredients -
* Indian Winter Green (Gandhapura taila) oil contains 98% methyl salicylate which is a well-known analgesic. When applied topically, it alleviates the pain associated with rheumatism and sciatica.
* Boswellia’s (Shallaki) gum resin extract is effective in reducing joint swelling, pain, stiffness and other symptoms of inflammatory joint disorders including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. The herb improves the blood supply to the joints and restores the integrity of blood vessels that are destroyed by spasms.