Yograj Guggul is a traditional formula designed to reduce excess vata in the system. It is used in treating gout, sciatica, low back ache, spondylosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and such other skeleto-muscular and joint disorders
Yograj Guggul also Known as Yogaraj Guggulu, Yograj Guggulu, It is widely used in Arm pain, Arthritis pain sciatica, knee joint pain, locked jaw, Low back pain, myalgia and Foot pain.
- Dyspepsia Digestive weakness, bloating
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Arteriosclerosis thickening and hardening of the arterial walls
- Bhagandar- Fistula
- Backache with Stiffness
- Depression Passive Symptoms
- Infected wounds
- Dysmenorrhea – Painful menstruation
- Gulma - Abdominal tumors, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Irritable colon
- High Cholesterol level, Joint Stiffness,
- Krumi – worm infestation
- Kushtha – Group of skin disorders
- Muscle Spasm, Osteoarthritis
- Pleeha – splenomegaly, Udarshoola – Infantile colic, Vata, Neurological Disorders
- Vata imbalance diseases affecting bone, joints and bone marrow
Effect on Tridosha
It helps calm Vata, Pitta and Kapha dosha.
1 – 2 Tablets twice or thrice a day before or twice a day with Luke warm water.
Usually it is administered along with Amrutarishta, buttermilk, Dashamoolarishta, Gomutra (gomootra), Honey, lukewarm water or Maharasnadi Kadha, or as per disease as per your physician's recommendations
The Very high dose may cause Acidity, Allergic reaction, Heartburn, Stomach or abdomen pain, Indigestion, Belching(burping), Upset Stomach
Ajamoda, Amalaki, Ativisha, Bharangi, Bibhitak, Chavya, Chitrak, Gajapippali, Haritaki, Hingu, Indrayava, Krushanajeerak, Kutaki Moorva, Patha, Pippali, Pippalimoola, Renukbeeja, Sarshap, Shunthi, Shwetajeerak, Vacha, Vidang, Dashamoola Vishesh Shodhit Guggul
Customer Care No - 91-22-30036111
Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited, 135, Nanubhai Desai Road, Khetwadi, Mumbai 400004, Maharashtra, INDIA
Tel: + 91 22 2382 5888, + 91 22 3003 6300, Fax: + 91 22 2388 1308, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective on arthritis.