Raw Chia Seeds are Great source of protein and Chia means strength, this seeds iron rich.
- If you are looking to lose weight, chia seeds could be one the first options you can consider.
- Chia seeds are packed with fiber, especially insoluble fiber.
- Chia seeds turn into a gel when they come in contact with water. This adds to your stool and aids bowel movements, thereby relieving constipation
- Chia’s ability to slow down digestion and gelatinous coating seeds develop can also prevent spikes in the blood sugar levels
- Taking chia seeds a few hours before an intense workout can provide fuel to the body after the carbs burn off. Chia seeds, if taken after working out, can provide protein that helps repair tissues in the body
- If you think you want protein but don’t take eggs! You can use chia seeds as a best substitute for eggs