Raw Flax Seeds are gluten-Free, Worlds first Cultivated superfood, which was a 1 source of lignans in human diets
Benefits of flaxseed include helping improve digestion, skin cardiovascular health, cholesterol and hormone balance while fighting cancer and even sugar cravings — and that’s just the beginning.
Health Benefits of Flax seeds.
1. High in Fiber But Low in Carbs
2. High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
3. Helps Make Skin and Hair Healthy
4. Helps Lower Cholesterol and Treat Hyperlipidemia
6. Help Manage Diabetes
7. Help in regulating blood pressure.
8. Support Disgestive System
9. Helps in Weight Loss
10. Helps in Lowering the Cancer Risk.