Roasted Pumpkin seeds has number of health benefits which are as follow.
- Full of Valuable Nutrients
- Helps in Sugar Control
- Promote Sleep And Fight Depression
- Pumpkin Roasted seeds that is alkaline-forming in this world of highly acidic diets
- Several studies have found that supplementing the diet with pumpkin seed reduced blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes
- Pumpkin seeds contain L-tryptophan, which helps better mood and sleep quality
- Pumpkin seeds are one of the best sources of plant-basedp omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid or ALA, the benefits of ALA include heart disease protection, reduced risk of artery hardening and anti-inflammation
- Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, and a natural protector against osteoporosis.
Green pumpkin seeds