Roasted Sunflower seeds are rich in Omega-3, Anti-Oxidants & Fiber. Its Reduce Cholesterol, Risk for Heart Disease and Boosts Immune System.
- Try this seeds which are high in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Sunflower seeds are excellent source of many vital nutrients including Vitamin E which is especially useful for maintaining youthful, strong & healthy skin.
- This seeds have been shown to help lower levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, two of the major risk factors for heart disease.
- The best ways to improve thyroid function naturally is to take more selenium and iodine in your diet from nutrient-rich foods like sunflower seeds.
- A good natural source of zinc, sunflower seeds are popular for immune boosters