Baidyanath Vasaka decoction is a bronchodilator Herbal Jam prepared from Vasaka svarasa (Vasa, Adhatoda zeylanica) and other herbs mainly by licking with honey or Ghruta. Especially for respiratory and lung disorders. It helps muscles of lung and respiratory tract
With a reference Ayurveda Saar Sangraha, Sharngadhar Samhita Bhaishajyaratnavali, Rajayakshmadhikara from Ancient sage of India reference
Vasava is polyherbal Ayurvedic preparation which is used to treat productive cough, cold, asthma and many other bleeding disorders. It is an Ayurvedic Avaleha in semi-solid form. For preparing Vasavaleha, first Vasaka decoction is prepared by boiling its Swaras in water. Vasa decoction is filtered and sugar is added. This combination is cooked and thickened. Then it is removed from stove and Pippali churna and Ghee are added to get Vasavaleha It is generally taken by licking.
- Introduction. Vasavaleha is a well-known herbal formulation in the form of a jam or paste. It is primarily used in...
- Method of Preparation. Both the ingredients (vasa and sugar) are heated till they reach a semi solid consistency. During...
Properties.Vasaka decoction is an ayurvedic formulation that is very effective in managing broad.
Effect on Tridosha
Balances Kapha & Pitta Dosha
- Angina pectoris (Hrit Shula)
- Bleeding disorders through respiratory tract (Raktapitta)
- Cough (kasa)
- Intercostal neuralgia and pleurodynia (Parshva Shula)
- Lung Complaints
- Pain in Abdomen
- Respiratory trouble
- Tuberculosis (Rajayakshma)
Vasaka, Pipali, Ghruta, Mishri
One to Two teaspoon Twice a day after the meal with honey or Ghruta(Ghee) or as directed by your Doctor
Vasavaleha side effects
There are no known side effects for this medicines.
In very high doses, rarely it may cause stomach irritation.
Care is needed while administering it in diabetic people.
Customer Care No -0712-2759586