Classic Ayurveda - Tulsi are the Manufacturer of Good Quality Basil Leaves Powder. Basil is known as the king of herbs. This plant contains phytonutrients which provide many health benefits. The chemical compounds present in basil leaves and flowers have disease preventing properties. This herb has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which provide them medicinal value. It also contains many essential nutrients vitamins and minerals. To get health benefits it is used as raw or it is added to the recipes at the last moment. It can be used to flavor any veg. or non-veg. dishes.
Tulsi is worshipped, is offered the gods and is grown in many Hindu households not in vain but for a well-established reason – this humble, inexpensive herb comes loaded with a host of benefits. Tulsi is extremely beneficial for humans. From warding off some of the most common ailments strengthening immunity fighting bacterial & viral infections to combating and treating various hair and skin disorders – just a few leaves of tulsi when used regularly can help resolve a host of health and lifestyle related issues
Basil Leaves Powder Benefits.
1. It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without
2. Therefore it is good for skin both when consumed and applied topically.
3. It is also effective in treating skin disorders itching and issues like ringworms.
4. It can be made into teas or can be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements
5. It has antibiotic anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
6. It helps in relieving from fever, headeche, sore throat, cold, cough flu and chest congestion
7. It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthma
8. Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion
9. It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C.