Kokum butter is one of the most stable vegetable butters available in the market.Kokum butter also one of the hardest. Another peculiar feature which makes it popular among formulators of cosmetic products is that Kokum butter remains in a solid state at room temperature, but melts immediately on contact with the skin.Kokum butter triglyceride composition is uniform, and consists of up to 80% of stearic-oleic-stearic (SOS) triglycerides.Applying Kokam Butter on Chapptis make it soft for a longer period of time.
Traditionally known benefits of Kokum butter are as follows.
- Its helps prevents drying of the skin
- Its helps heal ulcers, heal fissures of the lips, hands and soles of feet
- Its helps regenerates skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells
- Its hnn-pore clogging (non-comodegenic)
- Its contains 80% stearic-oleic-stearic triglycerides
- Its contains antioxidant properties
- Its helps stabilize emulsions
- Its high oxidative stability
- Its softens the skin and restores skin flexibility