Liv.52 DS is a double strength multi-ingredient formulation, designed for the treatment and management of liver disorders. It is extremely beneficial during drug-induced liver damage. Doctors also recommend Liv.52 DS for the management of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), where the administration of the drug restores near-normal liver architecture. When used in pregnancy, the formulation improves appetite and relieves nausea. alternative to Tab Liv 52
- For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy.
- Liver disorders including fatty liver associated with protein-energy malnutrition.
- Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy.
- As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence.
- As a adjuvant to hemodialysis.
- As an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and anti-retrovirals.
Effects on Tridosha
It balances all the imbalanced doshas.
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
There are no side effects of this product.
The Caper Bush Himsra, Chicory Kasani
Customer Care No - 8002081930