While talking about the health benefits of this versatile supplement, the list is simply unending. It contains around 20 types of amino-acids, 46 antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds and more than 90 nutrients which make it one of the best nutritional supplements. It is an excellent source of minerals like iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E as well as macro minerals, trace minerals and phytonutrients. Besides, it is a good source of quality protein and dietary fibre
- Moringa is an ideal dietary supplement because it supports balance from both side:
- It provides the body with the nutrients it needs, while helping it to detoxify and get rid of unwanted elements. This combination provides the body with fuel (nutrients) it needs to perform the two important functions: Feeding (adding fuel) and Cleaning (removing unwanted elements)
- On the one hand Moringa is FEEDING the body with vitamins, minerals, all 8 amino-acids and protein, and because it is a real food, the nutrients are ’;food-state’;; meaning the body recognizes the nutrients and absorbs them easier than most chemically made nutrients
- On the other hand helps DETOXIFYING the body:
- Here Moringa introduces elements that make the body an environment for bacteria and parasites. The anti-inflammatory working supports the cleaning out of excess acids, etc.
- Moringa has a balancing effect on Ph levels, blood-sugar levels and cholesterol levels specifically. Any person will benefit from taking Moringa leaf powder daily
Aduna moringa powder is made from naturally-dried moringa leaves. It has a delicious spinachy green flavour and is:
- 25% plant protein including all 9 essential amino acids
- 24% fibre
- A rich source of iron, vitamin K & E
- A source of vitamin A & calcium.