Kumkumadi Tailam is Ayurvedic herbal oil used for face massage. It is helpful to improve skin texture, complexion and also to relieve skin problems such as acne, scars etc. Kumkuma means saffron, which is the main ingredient of this medicine.
Kumkumadi Thailam Benefits:
- Improves skin complexion and texture.
- Relieves blemishes, acne, acne scars, white and black heads, dark circle, sun tans, wrinkles.
- It is a good face massage oil.
- It has both cleansing and nourishing effect on skin.
- It has anti aging qualities.
No Chemical No Perfume.
Keshar, Chandan, Lodhra, Patang, Raktachandan, Annar, khus, Manjista, Jasthmadh, Tejpari, Padmakast, Kamal, haldi, Lakh Daruharidra,Geru, Nagkeshar, Mom, Palashpushpa,Shweat Sarso, Vatakur, Shilajit, MaltiPushpa, Til Oil.
How To Use?
- Take just 3 -5 drops of the oil into your hands, apply a light coat of it evenly onto the face or to the acne area.
- Do a gentle massage with your fingers.
- Leave it for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Wash off with hot water.
- It can be used for 2 – 3 times in a day, continuously for a week. After that, it can be used once daily.
Kumkumadi Tailam side effects:
People with oily skin type should use it in small quantities, for not more than once a day.
It is better to test this oil over a small skin area before starting using it. If you develop any rash / burning / itching sensation, avoid using it. Arya Vaidya Sala Kumkumadi taila caused such rash in one of my clients, who used it for dark circles.
Customer Care No - 0712-27-42009