The word leucorrhoea meaning "white discharge" includes all non-bloody discharges from the vagina. It is discharge of fluid containing pus or mucus or both. A small amount of mucus discharge is normal but when a white discharge from the vagina is sufficient to soil the under clothing, then this condition is associated with itching or with intercourse becomes uncomfortable. ort around the anus or when sexual A persistent form of leucorrhoea result from an infection by a parasite called "Trichomonas vaginalis". This infection affects the cervix and membranes lining the vagina. It causes the discharge and chronic inflammation with itching and burning.
Useful for the symptoms of leucorrhoea with thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge.
COMPOSITION: CALCAREA CARBONICA, CANADENSIS, PULSATILLA NIGRICANS, KREOSOTUM, GRAPHITES.
Once you start noticing the signs and symptoms of leucrrhoea, start using Noble Leucor E35 complex.
- Keep the underclothes clean.
- Use of scented pads, toilet paper, creams, feminine sprays or vaginal irrigations of any kind should be avoided. Moisturisers can help.
- Give the patient all water she drinks and diet should be proper. .
- Maintain personal hygiene. Use water and a clear unscented soap to regularly clean your external genital area,
- If symptoms become severe, consult your physician.