Helps to reduce the uterine fibroids that often appear during child bearing years.
PALLADIUM: It is the triturated preparation of palladium metal. It is used for treatment of uterine fibroids to reduce the size.
OOPHORINUM: This is a sarcode preparation from the ovary. It helps to regulate the hormones and thus decreases the fibroid size.
VESPULA VULGARIS: Also known as common wasp, it is found throughout Asia It is useful for fibroids with symptoms of heavy menstruation and cramping.
LACHESIS: Commonly called as Lachesis muta, it is a pit viper species found in South America. The medicine is prepared from the venom. It helps to reduce the uterine fibroids with symptoms of excessive bleeding and clotting.
ORCHITINUM: This is a triturated preparation of testes and is used in climacteric conditions with symptoms of uterine fibroids.
LOBELIA ERINUS: It is a species of flowering plant in the bellflower family and is native to Southern Africa. It is commonly called as garden lobelia and used as a traditional medicine for uterine fibroids with excessive bleeding and cramping.
If you are detected with uterine fibroids, start using Noble Uterofib E37 complex immediately.
- Eat a healthy food rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats.
- Avoid red meat, refined carbohydrates and sugary foods. Consume dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese, at least once a day.
- Limit alcohol
- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight.
- Find ways to reduce stress.
- If symptoms persist, consult your physician.