Suwarna Yukta Chyawanprash (also spelled as chyavanaprasam) is an Ayurvedic supplement fortified with various herbs, herbal extracts and minerals. It is very rich in Vitamin C content.
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Body wasting and underweight
- Debilitated weakness - General debility
- Deficiency of vitamins & minerals
- Illness deficiency disorders
- Health Supplement
- Gout or elevated uric acid
- Male infertility ( Adjuvant with Fertility pills)
- Memory loss - Alzheimer’s disease
- Premature debility
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Amla Pulp (Embelica Officinalis) - 25.60%, Cardamom Liquid - 0.30%, Elaychi Powder (Elettaria Cardomomum) - 0.40%, Ela Tail (Elettaria Cardomomum) - 0.01%, Ghee - 2.00%, Keshar Liquid - 0.20%, Mukta Bhasma - 0.02%, Piper (Piperlongum) - 1.20%, Ras sindur - 0.35%, Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Arundinaceum) - 0.035%, Shatavari (AspargusRecemosa) - 1.20%, Suvarna Bhasma, Vidarikand (Peuraria Tuberosa) - 1.20%, Sugar, Raupya Patra, Colour Sunset Yellow And Tatrazine & Preservatives q.s.
½ to 1 Teaspoon early morning on empty stomach. Generally, some people advised Chyawanprash with Milk but as per Ayurveda Sour taste and Milk should not be taken together so avoid milk with Chyawanprash if required take milk after 15 to 30 mins after consumption of Chyawanprash.
Rajwadi Amrit Rasayan Suwarna Yukta Chyavanprash Ayurvedic Health Supplement for Family.