SMDC Natural Health and Food Products was started with the objective of providing options for "healthy foods" that are grown in an absolutely natural process (ZBNF method of farming).
Why ZBNF? What is ZBNF?
- ZBNF are set of natural farming methods.
- No chemical, fertilizer, pesticides, bio-fertilizers or vermicompost used.
- Only these four steps; seed treatment,microbial culture, mulching and soil aeration.
- It is different from organic farming.
Sahjeevan Bajra is rich in essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorous, magnesium and iron. Due to its rich composition of minerals and proteins, Pearl Millet has many health benefits.
5 reasons you should include bajra in your diet
- Powerful for controlling diabetes: Pearl millet is very powerful in controlling diabetes. Because of its high fibre content, it tends to digest slowly and release glucose at a slower rate as compared to other foods. Bajra helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels for a long period of time.
- Weight loss: Being high in fibre content, it takes a longer time for the grain to move from the stomach to the intestines. This way, bajra curbs hunger for a long span of time.
- Reduces cholesterol: It contains phyto chemical, which is called phytic acid believed to increase cholesterol metabolism. It also stabilises the level of cholesterol in the body.
- Helps in digestion: Bajra is rich in insoluble fibre that aids digestion. Bajra also reduces secretion of bile acids and is linked to a lowered risk of gallstone formation.
- Helps prevent cancer: Bajra has cancer-protecting properties. A study showed that regular intake of bajra protects pre-menopausal women from developing breast cancer.
Based on 1 review
good and healthy bajri i use daily