Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and twisted. The term commonly refers to the veins on the leg, although varicose veins can occur elsewhere.
Veriheal Oil is an Ayurvedic formulation to treat Varicose Veins. The regular application of this medicine helps to reduce the intensity of the disease. The herbal ingredients in this oil strengthen the walls of veins and are helpful in making the valves function normally.
* Aching heavy legs.
* Apperance of spider veins in the affected leg.
* Ankle swelling, especially in the evening.
* A brownish yellow shiny skin discolaration near the affected veins.
* Redness, dryness and itchiness of area of skin, termed stasis dermatitis or venous eczema, because of waste products building up in the leg.
* Cramps may develope especially when making a sudden move as standing up.
* Minor injuries to the area may bleed more than normal or take a long time to heal.
* In some people the skin above the ankle may shrink because the fat unerneath the skin becomes hard.
Whitened, irregular scar like patches can appear at the ankles.
Indications - Spider Veins, swelled Veins, Heaviness in Veins or as directed by the physicians.
Apply Veriheal oil to affected and nearby area from bottom to upper direction (foot to waist direction) gently. Apply 2 or 3 times a day. For better results use for at least 3 successive months (6 to 8 bottles). Avoid oily (fried) and fatty food in diet.