About Mahayograj Guggulu
Mahayograj Guggul (also spelled as maha yograj guggulu) is an ayurvedic herbo-mineral preparation. It is beneficial in joint and muscle pain,back pain,sciatica pain and inflammatory diseases. Mahayograj Guggulu is a safest and natural way which can be used in long term to get desired results without any steroidal product. Today lifestyle and fast life has many such conditions like sprain strain ,muscular stiffness and Mahayograj Guggulu is the best beneficial medicine to get fit healthy body.
Ingredients of Mahayograj Guggulu
- Suddha Guggulu
- Triphala Powder
- Dried ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum) – fruit
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum) – roots
- Chavya (Piper cubeba)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Fried Hing (Asafoetida)
- Ajmod (Apium Graveolens) celery seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Black Cumin
- White cumin
- Nirgundi seeds
- Inderjo (Holarrhena Antidysenterica seeds)
- Patha (Cissampelos Pareira)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Gajpipal (Java Long Pepper)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Atees or Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)
- Vacha (acorus calamus)
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus)
- Castor Oil (Erand Oil)
- Minerals and Bhasma in Mahayograj Guggul
- Minerals Quantity
- Rajat Bhasma (Chandi or Silver Calcined particles)
- Vang Bhasma
- Naga Bhasma
- Loha Bhasma
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Mandur bhasma
- Ras Sindoor
Mahayograj Guggul has following healing properties.
- Antispasmodic (antispasmodic)
- Muscle relaxant
- joint stiffness
- sciatica or cervical pain
- Fat Burner
- painful menses
Mahayograj Guggul is useful in musculoskeletal system. Its main action is on AMAA (toxins developed in the body due to malabsorption and undigested food). It digests AMAA and stops further formation by rectifying digestion .
Maha Yograj guggul reduces stiffness and backache. In backache,it is more beneficial with Dashmoolarista.
Mahayograj guggul has antispasmodic action due to magnesium based Abhrak Bhasma. It also contains other ingredients such as Guggul, Rajat Bhasma and triphala, which helps reducing tenderness, muscle pain and tiredness. It is more effective when it is used with Ashwagandha powder or Ashwagandharishta.
Dosage of Mahayograj Guggulu
1 – 2 tablets twice a day after meal preferably with lukewarm water.