About Sanjivani Vati
Unjha may be a range of 100% natural and safe products with drugs made up of the simplest quality herbs. Unjha was founded within the state Gujarat within the pre independence era. It combines the simplest of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the appliance of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture.The company has since long established itself as leader within the Indian drug market. it's ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. These products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and private care needs of consumers round the world.
In Sanjiwani vati Triphala is present along side seven other herbs which have Vaat and Pitta pacifying properties. Triphala and ginger are documented herbs beneficial for gastrointestinal system . These herbs help to get rid of body toxins. As well Vacha, pippali, Shunthi, Bhallataka has basis sweating in body which helps this medicine to cure fever. Sanjivani works by lowering the quantity of liver and pancreas thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances; decreasing the blood sugar , serum total cholesterol, and triglycerides, and increasing the high density lipoproteins-cholesterol levels; inhibiting prostaglandin and leukotriene synthesis; possessing the activities thanks to the presence of piperine, piperlongumine, sylvatin, sesamin, diaeudesmin piperlonguminine, pipermonaline, and piperundecalidine constituents; blocking the T- lymphocyte-mediated cytotoxicity; increasing the gastric removal time; expanding the humoral antibody production; possessing the hypolipidemic, hypoglycemic effects; possessing the strong inhibitory activity on pancreatic lipase; suppression of absorption mediated by gallic acid; embellishing the immunity; acting against the bacterial infections; supporting the cardiovascular system; strengthening the nervous system; inhibiting the expansion of bacteria; controlling the discharge of insulin; clearing the airways; scavenging the free radicals; promoting insulin secretion and also by inhibiting gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis; stimulating the expansion of bone forming cells; decreasing the resistance of HIV Virus; decreasing the serum transaminase levels; activating the activity of lipoprotein lipase; lowering the carrageenan-induced paw edema and cotton pellet granuloma; possessing the antioxidant activity; lowering the amount of spermatogenic cells and spermatozoa; treating the varied ailments; showing antimicrobial activity thanks to the presence of aforesaid components; treating the varied ailments;
- Embelia ribes (Vaividanga, common ginger (Sunthi)
- Piper longum (Chhoti pippali)
- Terminalia chebula(Haritali)
- Terminalia belerica (Bibhitaki)
- Emblica officinalis (Amalaki)
- Acorus calamu (Vach)
- Tinospora cordifolia(Gioly,Purified Semecarpus anacardium (Shuddh bhilava)
- Aconitum ferox (Shuddh Vatsnabh)
- Cow Urine (Shuddh Gomutra)
- Fever related to indigestion
- High fever thanks to vitiation of all doshas
- Cold, cough, flu
- Abdominal lump (Gulma)
- Digestive gastroenteritis
- Snake bite and other poisons
- Normalising colour of the urine
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat digestive problems.
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat gastro enteritis
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat snake bite
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat chronic fever.
- It is traditionally advised along with fresh ginger juice and water.